We are perpetually looking for motivated student-interns whom are interested in administrative law and criminal law.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for students whom:
– Want practical legal experience;
– Are in their final phase of their Bachelor or Master in laws;
– Have a demonstrable affinity with both administrative- and criminal law;
– Have strong analytical capabilities;
– Have an excellent GPA; and
– Are socially concerned and whom adhere to social involvement.
What can you expect from us?
A student-internship initially lasts two months. During the internship you are fully integrated in the daily practices of our lawyers. You will perform literature and jurisprudence research, answering legal issues and preparing notes and documents. You will also attend meetings with clients and hearings. Subsequently you will join our informal, and above all sociable firm activities. Your activities will be rewarded with an appropriate compensation.
If you recognise yourself in this profile, you are hereby invited to provide us with your motivation, curriculum vitae, transcript, and possible (internship)appreciations. You can send the information via e-mail to Laura Hinrichs (firstname.lastname@example.org). In your motivation letter please indicate the period of your preferred availability.